- This event has passed.
How to Identify & Honor Your Core Values (Part 2)
March 9, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Do you struggle to make difficult decisions? Are you feeling unfulfilled and looking for something to light you up? Discover how identifying your deepest values can help you live your most authentic life!
- This is a two-part class held on 3/7 and 3/9 from 7 pm-9 pm.
- Part 1 (3/7): Discover how to identify your true core values using the context of your own life through a variety of questions and scenarios.
- Part 2 (3/9): Learn how to leverage your values to help make difficult decisions, improve all your relationships and set more meaningful life goals.
- Advanced registration is required (max 12 participants for each session). Please specify Core Values Evening as the title when you register.
- The total cost for this two-part class is $40. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, please mention this in your registration. Partial scholarships are available.
You must attend the first class in order to attend the second.
Location information: The Center for Spiritual Growth is located in Southfield Village at 6450 Miami Circle (off Miami Rd just south of Kern Rd). Parking is in the main circle drive in front of the large white Community Center. When you enter the building, head to the second floor (stairs or elevator). The classroom is down the hall to the left of the large rock and stained glass wall, across from the bathrooms and elevator.