Are you a selfless perfectionist?
- Are empathetic to the emotions and experiences of the people around them.
- Find it easier to put the needs of others first.
- Hold themselves to very high expectations, often to the point of perfection.
- Have a tendency to be extremely self-critical when they don't meet expectations.
How do I know this? I am one! The Courageous Embrace journey was developed through my own experiences with stress and anxiety. It offers people like me a consistent framework to make sense out of this uncertain, often confusing world. Not sure if you're a selfless perfectionist? You can take this quiz to find out.
Ultimately, the best way to know if my coaching methods and style are a good fit for you is to have a conversation by phone (or in person if you live in the South Bend area). Your introductory session is always free!
Even just a few sessions with me can empower you to transform your life.
As your mirror, I reflect your deepest values and reveal your self-limiting beliefs to help you see new perspectives and harness your strengths. As a sounding board, I echo back your profound realizations so you can set and accomplish truly authentic, fulfilling life goals.
I make absolutely no judgments about you or your situation, which creates a trusting environment where you feel heard, respected, and supported. This allows me to ask powerful questions that help you find the clarity you need to make sustainable changes in your life.
Let me help you discover how to navigate your stressful life circumstances with greater self-trust and fulfillment!
I provide coaching services by phone to clients around the world, as well as locally in the South Bend area.
I am currently accepting clients on a case-by-case basis. If you're interested in working with me, contact me to set up a free introductory session. Prior to our conversation, please be sure to read about the Courageous Embrace.
- My session rate for individuals is $100/hour.
- This amount is negotiable depending on your unique financial circumstances and my availability. I'm happy to discuss adjustment options with you.
- If you'd like to receive executive coaching through your employer, request information about my rates and packages for corporate and nonprofit contracts.
I'm very flexible when it comes to the number and frequency of your sessions. I work with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, and am happy to make adjustments as necessary.
Contact me today to schedule you free introductory session!
What My Clients Have to Say...
Becky helped me delve into my own dreams and fears, and leave other people's expectations behind.
~ Marijke, truth-seeker & advocate for sustainable communities
Coaching with Becky has given me the incredible gift of self-discovery. Our conversations are insightful, practical, and rewarding.
~ Caroline, nonprofit program director & world traveler
A chance meeting with Becky has resulted in a beautiful working friendship. She lights my path so I can blaze trails.
~ Veronica, community builder, mom & event guru