Are You a Selfless Perfectionist?
- Are especially empathetic to the emotions and experiences of other people.
- Find it easy to put the needs of others ahead of their own.
- Hold themselves to very high expectations, often to the point of perfection.
- Have a tendency to be extremely self-critical when they don't meet expectations.
How do I know this? I am one! The Courageous Embrace was developed through my own experiences with stress and anxiety. It offers selfless perfectionists a consistent framework to make sense out of this uncertain, often confusing world.
Individuals who benefit most from partnering with me usually identify with all four traits, but the best way to find out if we're a good fit is to have a conversation. Your introductory session is always free!
Even just a few sessions with me can empower you to transform your life.
I help my clients discover how to navigate stressful life transitions with clarity and self-trust. If you're interested in making accelerated progress on your journey, consider establishing a coaching partnership with me!
As your mirror, I reflect your deepest values and reveal your self-limiting beliefs to help you see new perspectives and harness your strengths. As a sounding board, I echo back your profound realizations so you can set and accomplish truly authentic, fulfilling life goals.
I make absolutely no judgments about you or your situation, which creates a trusting environment where you feel heard, respected and supported. This allows me to ask powerful questions that help you find the clarity you need to make sustainable changes in your life.
I provide coaching services by phone to clients around the world, as well as locally in the South Bend, Indiana area.
I am currently accepting clients on a case-by-case basis. If you're interested in working with me, contact me to set up a free introductory session. Prior to our conversation, please be sure to read about the Courageous Embrace.
- My session rate for individuals is $75/hour. It will increase to $100/hour for new clients starting in 2018
- This amount is negotiable depending on your unique financial circumstances and my availability. I'm happy to discuss adjustment options with you.
- If you'd like to receive executive coaching through your employer, request information about my rates and packages for corporate and nonprofit contracts.
I'm very flexible when it comes to the number and frequency of your sessions. I work with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, and am happy to make adjustments as necessary.
Contact me today to schedule you free introductory session!
What My Clients Have to Say...
Becky has helped me understand and work through my anxiety more thoroughly and efficiently than any other person, book, or method I've tried.
~ Gloria, passionate educator & truth seeker
Coaching with Becky has given me the incredible gift of self-discovery. Our conversations are insightful, practical, and rewarding.
~ Caroline, nonprofit program director & world traveler
A chance meeting with Becky has resulted in a beautiful working friendship. She lights my path so I can blaze trails.
~ Veronica, community builder, mom & event guru