Lost & Found
The reasons we lose ourselves are often complicated.
After years of trying to meet everyone else's needs, you suddenly realize one day that you can't identify your own anymore. Standing at a crossroads with a major decision to make, you discover you have no idea which way to go. Even though you can't explain how you know, you have a gnawing sense inside yourself that there has to be something more to life than this.
You may find yourself confused about where and how you should find your fulfillment, and your attempts to regain a sense of direction or purpose may also create conflict with the people around you. The idea of going in a new direction can sound exciting, but also fraught with uncertainty.
Sometimes it feels easier to just give up on trying to change anything.
While you may not be able to change the people around you or many of your circumstances in life, you can always control one thing - your perspective. My classes provide the tools you need to stop the cycle of confusion and notice unexpected new points of view. The practical, highly effective processes I teach within the Fulfillment Cycle will empower you to:
- See yourself and the world around from a clearer perspective
- Identify and more fully express your core values
- Understand how to reconnect with your sense of self-worth
- Establish healthy boundaries that create better relationships; and
- Follow your intuition in the direction of your fulfillment
I teach regularly in the greater South Bend area at the Center for Spiritual Growth and First Unitarian Church of South Bend, as well as other locations around the Midwest. Some events are free and open to the public, while others have an associated cost and require advanced registration. For details, click on an event below...
Unable to attend one of my in-person classes? Check out my 20-minute overview videos on YouTube! These shortened versions of my most popular offerings give you all the essential highlights to help you shift your perspective and get unstuck. If you have questions or need additional support, just let me know.
What My Students Have to Say...
Becky's classes have provided me with a well-defined framework to practice strategic actions of self-love and trust on a daily basis.
~ Julia, author, artist & professor
After just one of Becky's classes, I've made peace within myself about relationships that had remained hurtful for years.
~ Helene, spiritual director & heart-centered caregiver
Are you interested in creating a half-day, day-long, or multi-day workshop for your organization or group? I will work with you to develop an experience that gives all participants the chance to discover new perspectives, get unstuck, and, most importantly, feel empowered to apply what they've learned.
Here are some examples of my most popular offerings:
How to Harness the Power of Your Core Values
I teach a simple, yet powerful process designed to help each individual uncover their own unique core values, and then facilitate conversations to help participants find new ways to express those values in their daily life. This workshop is ideal for:
- Employees looking to improve job satisfaction and teamwork skills
- Parents seeking to better understand their children and co-parenting partners
- Couples wanting to deepen their connection and improve their communication skills
- Teens and young adults wanting to increase their self-awareness and navigate successfully into a fulfilling career; and
- Individuals looking to explore their deepest motivations and intentions in pursuit of self-awareness
How to Practice Authentic Self-Care & Stress Management
Participants explore the misconceptions and realities of stress management and self-care in order to find a healthier, more proactive approach to dealing with life's challenges.
- Professionals in helping careers, such as teaching, counseling, and social work
- Parents or caregivers overwhelmed by the daily realities of caring for anyone with significant needs; and
- Individuals seeking to re-frame life's challenges and find more nurturing ways to take care of themselves
Contact me to discuss plans and explore possibilities!